Hi, Mohammad

There are a number of reasons why this delay may be obtained and there are
a lot of questions that may be asked. For example, is this a Common delay
to all your receivers' domains? Or it is something only happening to a
particular domain? This issue may also relate to your usage of the Mail
API, if your Mail API quota was exhausted at the time. This is why I think
it would be best for you to contact the GCP Support Engineers[1] on this
issue, this way a GCP Support engineer would be able to work closely with
you, reviewing your application configurations and determine exactly what
may be the cause of the delay.

 That being said, I gathered that the App Engine Mail API is deprecated and
is not supported by newer runtimes and will not be in the future, so you
may want to start considering a switch to other solutions at some point.

[1]https://cloud.google.com/support-hub