Hello Jagath,

The ‘forwarded_port’ option is not available for App Engine Standard. The
App Engine documentation does not provide much information regarding port
numbers assigned for basic scaling in local devserver. But based upon the
reply to the issue you created in Github, the behavior is expected. Please
let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.