I think it's this bug: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/178529949

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 6:47:25 PM UTC-5 Alan deLespinasse wrote:

> I'm having the same issue. This was working fine until a couple days ago.
> The last known successful deploy was January 25 at 17:43 EST. The first
> known failure was January 26 at 13:44 EST. Example transcript:
>
> > gcloud app --quiet --project gamalon-emailabz-debug deploy cron.yaml
> Configurations to update:
>
> descriptor:      [/home/aldel/emailabz/server/cron.yaml]
> type:            [cron jobs]
> target project:  [gamalon-emailabz-debug]
>

> Updating config [cron]...failed.
>

> ERROR: gcloud crashed (TypeError): 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable
>
> If you would like to report this issue, please run the following command:
>   gcloud feedback
>
> To check gcloud for common problems, please run the following command:
>   gcloud info --run-diagnostics
>

> The cron.yaml is very simple and has not changed.
>
> On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 1:29:55 PM UTC-5 Elliott (Cloud Platform
> Support) wrote:
>
>> Hello Jagath,
>>
>> The issue that I was referring to was related to deployment of
>> applications in general and it was resolved yesterday. It appears that your
>> question and scenario may be unrelated and needs to be investigated
>> further. What is the actual error you are getting? Please provide a
>> redacted version and we will look into this for you. I was under the
>> impression that there was a configuration issue in your project and once
>> you corrected it, you were able to deploy without a problem. It appears
>> that I was mistaken and if this is the case, please tell. Google Groups is
>> meant for general discussions but if you want to report a common issue, you
>> may use Google Issue Tracker
>> <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187191&template=0>.
>>
>> I will wait for your response and apologies if I misunderstood.
>>
>> On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 12:49:21 PM UTC-5 Jagath Weerasinghe
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Elliot,
>>>
>>> I guess the relevant engineering teams are aware of this issue, as we
>>> can not keep skipping the cron job deployment like this.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jagath

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/400fc801-d409-40bd-8ff3-075ef11814dfn%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine... Jagath Weerasinghe
    • [google-appe... 'Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-... Jagath Weerasinghe
        • [goo... Jagath Weerasinghe
          • ... 'Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
            • ... Jagath Weerasinghe
              • ... 'Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Alan deLespinasse
                • ... Alan deLespinasse
                • ... Alan deLespinasse
                • ... Jagath Weerasinghe