Hello,

I understand that you would like to report downtime and instability in your
App Engine application. Please note that you may follow all outages or
infrastructure issues using the Google Cloud Dashboard
<https://status.cloud.google.com/>[1]. Looking at it briefly, I am unable
to find issues related to App Engine for Friday.

Google Groups is meant for general discussions and opinions about Google
products. In this case, I would suggest reaching out to our regular support
channel <https://cloud.google.com/support/docs>[2] to report instabilities
related to your App Engine instance.

If you would like to report a general issue related to our products, I
encourage you to use Google Issue Tracker
<https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers>[3], which we will
investigate.

[1] https://status.cloud.google.com/

[2] https://cloud.google.com/support/docs