Deploying to a new service works, but then you have to specify that service
in the URL which is not ideal. I still haven't managed to get it working
again with just the default URL (
https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/).

I don't think I'm able to open a ticket because I'm just using the free
tier :(

On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 4:01:41 AM UTC-8 goya wrote:

> I have used the GitHub repository linked in your website to reproduce this
> issue, and it has worked properly without any changes, so maybe you could
> try to redeploy again. Another thing you could try is to deploy into a new
> service and see if you get the same behaviour there too.
>
> If this issue of the main page not showing properly continues to occur, I
> suggest you open a support ticket as a deeper investigation might be
> needed.
>

> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 11:00:51 PM UTC+1 tycho.be...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> I have already tried redeploying a new version, but that does not have
>> any effect.
>>
>> The only routing configuration I have is in app.yaml:
>>
>> runtime: nodejs14
>>
>> handlers:
>> # Serve all static files with urls ending with a file extension
>> - url: /(.*\..+)$
>> static_files: dist/\1
>> upload: dist/(.*\..+)$
>> # catch all handler to index.html
>> - url: /.*
>> static_files: dist/index.html
>> upload: dist/index.html
>>
>> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 9:32:48 AM UTC-8 Darrell (Cloud
>> Platform Support) wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This sounds like a routing issue. Can you try redeploying your app as a
>>> new version and migrate all traffic[1] to that version?
>>>
>>> If that does not work, can you provide some information about how you
>>> are routing your requests[2]?
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/nodejs/migrating-traffic#migrating_traffic_to_a_new_version
>>>
>>> [2]
>>> https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python3/how-requests-are-routed

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/341da1bc-1a6d-445b-ac10-96395fd55a78n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine... Tycho Bellers
    • [google-appe... 'Darrell (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-... Tycho Bellers
        • [goo... 'goya' via Google App Engine
          • ... Tycho Bellers
            • ... 'Felipe Bergallo Corral' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'Felipe Bergallo Corral' via Google App Engine
                • ... Tycho Bellers
                • ... Sudhakar Vuddanti