Ok, I've noticed something that I didn't before:
Whether or not the path (url) you use has a trailing slash or not affects
the outcome. For example:
https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/docs/settings -> 404 (not
the catch-all you've set up)
https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/docs/settings/ -> Settings
page
https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/docs/commands -> Commands
page
https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/docs/commands/ -> Black
page (header loads, body doesn't; catch-all not triggered)
https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/docs/languages -> Languages
page
https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/docs/languages/ ->
Languages page (I expected this to not work but it does)
https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/ -> Redirects to
https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com -> 404 (not the catch-all
you've set up)

I think it's that VueRouter is having a bit of trouble, so I think you
should change the routing in index.js
<https://github.com/TychoTheTaco/Discord-Dictionary-Bot/blob/master/website/src/router/index.js>
 like
so:

*const routes = [        {                path: '/home/',
name: 'Home',                component: Home,*
*                pathToRegexpOptions: { strict: true } *

*        },        {                path: '/statistics/',
name: 'Statistics',                component: Statistics,*
*                pathToRegexpOptions: { strict: true } *

*        },        {                path: '/docs/',                name:
'Documentation',                component: Documentation,
redirect: '/docs/commands',*
*                pathToRegexpOptions: { strict: true } *

*children: [                        {                                path:
'/commands/',                                name: 'Commands',
                  component: Documentation,*
*                                pathToRegexpOptions: { strict: true } *

*                        },                        {
        path: '/settings/',                                name:
'Settings',                                component: Documentation,*

*                                pathToRegexpOptions: { strict: true }
                    },                        {
    path: '/languages/',                                name: 'Languages',
                              component: Documentation,*
*                                pathToRegexpOptions: { strict: true } *

*                        }                ]*

And change the links you've used to have trailing slashes, that way all
paths are uniform and the pathing used is Vue's strict pathing (which prior
to 2017 was the default <https://github.com/vuejs/vue-router/issues/1753>),
which *should* keep Vue aware of all the paths that exist.
I'm not sure why it's only in your project that Vue is struggling though...
though I can confirm that it is *somewhat* consistent, in
default-dot-discord-dictionary-bot
<https://default-dot-discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/> it also
struggles with trailing slashes, though only in one specific instance:
https://default-dot-discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/docs/commands/
It seems to me that Vue may have some internal ruling that it follows and
that it's breaking due to the ambiguity, hence my suggestion of being
rather specific with the pathing in the routes constant and setting it to
strict - that way it at least acts consistently and predictably.

On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 7:31:47 PM UTC+1 tycho.be...@gmail.com
wrote:

> I have already tried to deploy a new version, and have deleted all other
> versions. I'm not sure how to create an alias for the URL.
>
> [image: v.png]
>
> One thing I've noticed is that the main page also does not show up in
> Traces or Logs, but everything else does:
> [image: logs.png]
> This is my config for the only version I have:
>
> runtime: nodejs14
> env: standard
> instance_class: F1
> handlers:
>   - url: /(.*\..+)$
>     static_files: dist/\1
>     require_matching_file: false
>     upload: dist/(.*\..+)$
>   - url: /.*
>     static_files: dist/index.html
>     require_matching_file: false
>     upload: dist/index.html
>   - url: .*
>     script: auto
> automatic_scaling:
>   min_idle_instances: automatic
>   max_idle_instances: automatic
>   min_pending_latency: automatic
>   max_pending_latency: automatic
> network: {}
> service_account: discord-dic...@appspot.gserviceaccount.com
>
> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 2:55:14 AM UTC-8 bergall...@google.com
> wrote:
>
>> Darrell mentioned traffic allocation, but in your response you stated
>> that your only routing configuration is in your app.yaml file. What Darrell
>> was referring to was the versions page
>> <https://console.cloud.google.com/appengine/versions>, which should
>> contain every version you've uploaded to App Engine so far (unless you've
>> deleted one or more versions), with a percentage of traffic allocation.
>> Since you haven't mentioned mentioned traffic migration and the issue is
>> specifically with the default URL, you can change where that URL points to.
>> Which means you can make it so that
>> https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com is an alias of
>> https://default-dot-discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com instead of
>> whatever version it is an alias of now.
>>
>> Another option would be to remove the faulty version from App Engine
>> entirely, like so:
>> [image: Screenshot 2022-02-22 11.53.08 AM.png]
>> Simply select the version you want to delete, then click the delete
>> button (in my case I only have one version, and it's both stopped and has
>> traffic allocation, so I can't delete it at the moment).
>> On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 7:33:57 AM UTC+1 tycho.be...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Deploying to a new service works, but then you have to specify that
>>> service in the URL which is not ideal. I still haven't managed to get it
>>> working again with just the default URL (
>>> https://discord-dictionary-bot.uc.r.appspot.com/).
>>>
>>> I don't think I'm able to open a ticket because I'm just using the free
>>> tier :(

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/63fbb0a9-b777-4746-9567-6f551c66d113n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine... Tycho Bellers
    • [google-appe... 'Darrell (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-... Tycho Bellers
        • [goo... 'goya' via Google App Engine
          • ... Tycho Bellers
            • ... 'Felipe Bergallo Corral' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'Felipe Bergallo Corral' via Google App Engine
                • ... Tycho Bellers
                • ... Sudhakar Vuddanti