I picked App Engine so I don't have to deal with load balancers so I'm
pretty ignorant.
Could you please explain how I overcome this slow response when using a
custom domain by using a "serverless neg behind GCLB".
I'm using Go in App Engine Standard.
Also, how much extra does this cost? I think I remember that there is no
free tier for the load balancer.