Thank you Fabrizio,
I am not familiar with any technical stuff and I heard about google
code only when this programmer mentioned it. Reading the other replies
I think that it is ok to use the script. We are not planning to take
any legal actions and I don't think he does either. What I would like
to know further is that whether the programmer has the ability to
control or track other websites using the same script because he
registered it in Google Code?

Thank You All.