This is my way for using Google Group to create a notification mail or
mail list in Google Code:
- Google Code: Administer -> Source -> Activity notifications. Enter a
email that it is a member in Google Group
- The email: Create a filter that: From: em...@googlecode.com of the
project, To: the email, Forward to: em...@googlegroups.com.
Done!