Has anything been done about this?????
These posts are very old and I can't find anything current.
Almost everytime I add a new member they either do not get an email to
confirm or it gets lost in their spam folder.
I end up adding them multiple times which is a royal pain.  WE are getting
the new Googlegroups (whether we like it or not) but we can't this problem
fixed even though it's been a problem for YEARS,  Is there a Googlegroups
support team or isn't there???>?
Jerry   April 1st, 2012 (NO this is not an April fool)