> What does everyone else think?  Would you rather have country of
> citizenship rather than country of residence on the scoreboard?

I actually have the same, but I think for people who live outside
their country of citizenship choosing which to show should be the best. Some
may love their country of citizenship, some may hate it and every gray value
in between.

Of course if adding a choosing option is not worth the effort, then people
who actually have two different countries there should be listened and I
should be ignored =).

Carlos Guía