I wish every code change were this easy.  Starting in the next round, your
country of citizenship will be shown on the scoreboard rather than your
country of residence.  We don't currently plan to alter scoreboard rows for
previous contests, so your country of representation in the qual. round
won't change.
Cheers,
Bartholomew