From: Paul Smith <paulsmithena...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:45:39
To: <google-code@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gcj] Re: Egg Drop

The sample input has 2 test cases.  The first, 3 3 3, tell you that
Solvable(3,3,3) is true. So, you are asked,

what is the maximum number F such that Solveable(F,3,3) is true,
what is the minimum number D such that Solveable(3,D,3) is true,
what is the minimum number B such that Solveable(3,3,B) is true.

The answer for this case is 7 2 1, as S(7,3,3), S(3,2,3) and S(3,3,1)
are all true.

Similarly, given that S(7,5,3) is true, S(25, 5, 3), S(7,3,3) and
S(7,5,2) are all true, 7 5 3 -> 25 3 2

--
Paul Smith
http://www.nomadicfun.co.uk