The problem statement looks quite clear to me. Specifically, it tells
that every test case in input file is "solvable", which means that
there is an algorythm for determining the lowest floor where the egg
breaks...
However I discovered an inconsistency in the first (small) input file.
It contains the following test case: 63 7 3.
I simply do not believe that it is possible to determine the lowest
crash-floor in a 63-floor building with only 7 drops and 3 breaks!
Can anyone give a hint if I am mad or the test case is incorrect?