don't use this channel, for send spam.....

--
Regards,

══════════════════
Roger da Silva Leite
Systems of Analist.
Mobile: +55 11 7476-6896

THE ANDROID
“I am faster than you. I am stronger than you. It is certainly I will last
much longer than you. You may think I am the future. But you are wrong. You
are.
If I had a wish, I’d wish to be human. To know how it feels to feel…
To hope, to despair, to wonder, to love. I can achieve immortality by not
wearing out. You can achieve immortality.Simply by doing one great thing…

Keep Walking
Johnnie Walker.