What the heck?  That email looks like it came from me, though I sure didn't
send it.  If anyone on the list has any idea how that could have happened,
please let me know.  I have a few ideas:

- Someone spoofed me as the sender in a mail to this list, and Groups fell
for it.
- I have spyware on one of my computers that targets Google Groups (but only
this one).
- I have multiple personalities, another of which knows my password.
- Someone else knows my password, and couldn't think of anything better to
do with it.

In the mean time I'm setting myself as moderated in case this happens
again.  Igor, don't kick-ban me if it looks like I'm sending spam. :-)

Sorry,
Bartholomew