I beg to differ - I've been practicing the problems from '09 and i haven't
seen a problem that requires 64bit int instead of 32bit one. Sometimes you
may need "bignum"s but I doubt very much that being able to hold 19 decimal
digits (long long) vs 9 digits (long) will make a difference for the
contest.

Btw, the conditions of the input are clearly stated in each problem for each
data set - and the scarce resource usually is time