Hi,

My source code for Problem C in qualification round GCJ 2010 is
rejected for some unknown reason!
At the time of submission i got "submission successful" message. Now,
i see ' 1 wrong try' message.
I have downloaded a correct source code written by 'epsalon' (Rank
2360) for large input data.
The output of epsalon's source code and that of my source code match
exactly for the large input data that i got during the competition.
So i believe that my source code must also be working fine. Please
help me in understanding why my code was considered to be a wrong one.

thanks,
Chethan B