Hi Chethan,

I replied to the other thread, but don't know why it did not get
through:
- About your output, it is not exactly the same as the others. Here is
one line from your submission:
Case #32: 1.46888007111242e+015
This will not be accepted, since the problem is expecting the exact
answer, as epsalon's solution does.
- About the download Carlos mentioned: Enter the contest again with
your login, there will be a "My submissions" tab.

Hope this answers the questions.

Ben