> i have downloaded a 30-day trial version of mathematica 6.0 for gcj
> which is available freely over the internet. so can i use it to solve
> problems in gcj 2010?
>

>From the rules:

Time-limited trials for compilers and interpreters are disallowed.

The reason for this is that if I've previously downloaded Mathematica's
trial, now I can't use it to compete or to test your programs.  It's
possible I could get around this somehow, but that would presumably be in
violation of the license agreement.

With that said, we could consider changing the "free languages only" rule
for next year if lots of people wanted it changed.  I like it because it's
egalitarian, but it's a limitation and so not obviously the right thing to
do.  I'm curious as to what you fine people think.

Cheers,
Bartholomew