I would prefer it if things that are EXCLUSIVE to windows/other non-
free OS were banned but I guess they had to make an exception. I.e: VS-
only submissions are untestable by me and I think that is a problem.
VS express is not freely available, you need a whole windows license
to run it.

>I can rename a language
>SuperMathematica and make a trivial compiler of my own that compiles
>it to Mathematica code

Nope, you can't. You'd still need the mathematica interpreter to run
the program.