i got it.

-----Original Message-----
From: "varga.dan...@gmail.com" <varga.dan...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:27:38
To: google-codejam<google-code@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gcj] Re: confirmation mail ?

OK, so I have 99 points, finished at position 51, and still didn't get
the confirmation mail. After reading this thread it is still not clear
to me: is there_anyone_ who already got it?

> Every year contestants ask about it. If you have 33 or more, you will
> move on, why panic?

So there is no passphrase or anything like that in the confirmation
mail? It is just a polite gesture, and I will be able to participate
even if some spam filter ate it? If someone confirms this, then I'll
stop panicking.

Dániel Varga