I believe the name of your class should be Main. See http://online-judge.uva.es/board/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=7429 and http://acm.uva.es/p/data/p100.java.html

On 12/05/2012 04:38 PM, Amir Hossein Sharifzadeh wrote:
Is there anyone who has submitted problems in uva onlinejudge or ACM-ICPC Live Archive? I wrote a problem of the ACM ICPC World finals in Java without any problem. But I frequently receive the following error:
Compilation error for submission
Main.java:9: class Bartjens is public, should be declared in a file named
Bartjens.java
public class Bartjens {
        ^
1 error