Hi,
This error means that Bartjens is inner class but should be declared in
its' own file.

2012/12/5 Amir Hossein Sharifzadeh <amirsharifza...@gmail.com>

> Is there anyone who has submitted problems in uva onlinejudge or ACM-ICPC
> Live Archive?
> I wrote a problem of the ACM ICPC World finals in Java without any
> problem. But I frequently receive the following error:
> Compilation error for submission
>
> Main.java:9: class Bartjens is public, should be declared in a file named
> Bartjens.java
> public class Bartjens {
>        ^
> 1 error
>
>  --

Adama BENGALI
Computer Software Engineer
At Computer Science & Systems Analysis National School (ENSIAS)
Mohammed 5th-Souissi University, Rabat, Morocco
Tel : 00212 67 502 0824
E-mail : adama.beng...@gmail.com / adamabeng...@yahoo.fr