Am Samstag, 16. April 2016 06:51:34 UTC+2 schrieb Pablo Heiber:
> 4's BFF in that input is 3, and in this circle: 4 1 3 2, 4 is not sitting
> next to 3, so the circle is not valid. We got a bunch of questions like this
> one during the contest. We check our samples carefully, both by hand and with
> programs written by different people independently, so if something seems
> odd, you should check that you are interpreting everything correctly, as that
> is most likely the case (we have a LOT more time to check the samples than
> you guys, and we are less nervous while doing so).
>

> Best,
> Pablo

Alright, was about to post something else, but realized in the meantime what I
did wrong. I guess, I did come in as though I think the solution is wrong. But
I actually knew that the input shouldn't be wrong in a competition held by
google, which is why I only wanted to know what I did wrong (posted on another
thread, double posted cos I didn't know the posts needed to be moderated first).

Thanks,
Kevin