You are absolutely right and I totally agree with you.

I think what you want is a "Learn mode", which we can use to improve skills.
While the "Practice mode" is more or less like a "Virtual Contest" that
simulate the environment for a real contest, and we can use to make ourselves
prepared.
Analysis should be part of the "Learn mode" though.