I have email to them and recived answer that this should be discussed there.

>Cryptopangrams (10pts, 15pts)
>A note on language choice
>An essential skill in Code Jam is picking the right tool (language) for the
>right job. For some problems ...  it is probably better to choose a language
>.... like Java that has a built-in "big integer" implementation.

I have surprised very much by reading your note on language choice in
Cryptopangrams problem.
You advice to change language because of big integer support. Mono C# contains
BigInteger implementation from version 2.8 (You use 4.62). But I could not use
it because it should be referenced from project.

mcs Source.cs -r:System.Numerics.dll

So there are not simple samples of big number divide for c# because nobody
needs it except for participating in Google Code Jam. Everybody uses the system
library. But you advice to change language to solve this issue....