Hi,

When I tried to create a folder inside another folder, the folder gets
created properly at the required parent folder, but still get the
exception as

ServiceException: 500 Internal Server Error - While creating folder
using Java

Below is the code  -

url = ibGoogleService.buildUrl(http://docs.google.com/feeds/folders/
private/full/+ ParentFolderKey);

FolderEntry newEntry = new FolderEntry();
newEntry.setTitle(new PlainTextConstruct(title));
FolderEntry retEntry = documentService.insert(url,newEntry);

Can you please let me know if anything is missing here.