I assume you're talking about circular deps between constructors. This is a
tough problem. Injecting proxies was an experiment that I don't really like
to advertise. We can't just keep injecting new instances because we'd go
into an infinite loop. In the long run, I think the best solution will be to
generate an error when we encounter a circular dep. The solution to the
error will be to inject a Provider<X> into one of the constructors or to
move the dep into an injected method instead (not currently supported).

Bob