In case you really need to inject value classes, Guice does that for you
for free. If you @Inject a Person (non-scoped), every time will give a new
Person.

But I can't figure out why a simple value class should be managed by Guice.
In this case I'm sure that's easier and clearer to just use a regular,
old-fashioned new.

If what you're looking for is to inject a Service in conjunction with some
value class, take a look at Assisted Inject [1]

hth,
jordi

[1] http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/AssistedInject