What exactly are you trying to do? The Calendar.php script is designed
for running from the command line. The value of the host and port come
from environment variables:

 $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] = value of the Host: header
 $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT']

which you shouldn't need to set, but if you do, you aren't supposed to
include the port in the host.

Ray