Hello all,

I have a tabber.js javascript that turns html into nice tabs that I
want to implement into an infowindow.  It works when I create it only
as an html but I'm having trouble figuring out how to implement
calling a div class within the setContent()

So right now I have

var seatoskymap = new
google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("seatosky_map"), myOptions);

//Sea to sky Markers
        myinfowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow();
//Lions bay debris flow dam Marker
                var lionsbaydfd = new google.maps.Marker({
                position:  new google.maps.LatLng(49.458094,-123.232844),
                map: seatoskymap,
                title: 'Lions Bay Debris Flow Dam',
                icon: "../icons/largeTDRedIcons/marker1.png"
        });
        google.maps.event.addListener(lionsbaydfd, 'click', function() {
                myinfowindow.setContent("'<div class="tabber">

          <h2>Tab 1</h2>

          <h2>Tab 2</h2>

          <h2>Tab 3</h2>

                myinfowindow.open(seatoskymap,lionsbaydfd);
        });

I know this example is missing the apostrophes to continue the html
code in the setcontent(), but that's not the problem.

I then call the map in the main html using the div id =
"seatosky_map", but when I click on the marker it just shows
TAB 1
TAB 1 CONTENT
TAB 2
TAB 2 CONTENT

However, the main issue is that I don't think I understand how to call
the other javascript (tabber.js, which creates tabs using the div
class="tabber") within the javascript that the map is created in.

Sorry I can't post the example because the website is currently under
development and has no link.