On Jul 14, 2:41 pm, William <bon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But it seems like if I want to use divs inside of those setcontent, it
> has to be in the .html where the map div is created, and can't be in
> the .js. At least that's my understanding from the example posted
> above.

What example? I don't see any link to a map in this thread.

If your create a DOM node, you can keep a reference to it and access
it that way.  If you need the infowindow content in the DOM, you have
to delay (using setTimeout) until the API code has rendered it and it
has been added to the DOM, then you can access it using the normal
document.getElementById.

  -- Larry