Hello,

I don't understand the MarkerImage constructor and his 'size' and
'scaledSize' parameters... In docs, i can read :

*"To scale the image, whether sprited or not, set the value of scaledSize to
the size of the whole image and set size, origin and anchor in scaled
values. The MarkerImage cannot be changed once constructed.*"

So i use it like this (*my original image size is 40x80 and i would like to
/2 his size*):
var imgSize = new google.maps.Size(40,80);
var imgScaledSize = new google.maps.Size(20,40);
var imgScaledOrigin = new google.maps.Point(0, 0);
var imgScaledAnchor = new google.maps.Size(10,40);

var markerImg = new google.maps.MarkerImage(image, imgScaledSize ,
imgScaledOrigin, imgScaledAnchor, imgSize);

But, when i show this marker, i view only a half-marker...

But if i use this :
var markerImg = new google.maps.MarkerImage(image, imgSize, imgScaledOrigin,
imgScaledAnchor, imgScaledSize);

it works... In the docs, i read "*set the value of scaledSize to the size of
the whole image"*. Is it an error ?

thanks for your help,