Greetings...  Blake...   I've wondered about this for about as long as this
thread is old.   You have some wonderful work here.

I am nowhere near as capable of these things so I humbly ask and wonder if
someone actually needed 2 simple static maps... made into Google maps,,,
assigned to a api  for use with a key in a mission assignment/ event based
posting application.   Where would one go to achieve these results?  Is this
something that can easily be done?  Our maps are given plenty of elements to
support your proposed ideas in this thread.  I would of course be available
and dedicated to achieve the desired results in whatever capacity that I am
able.
I am  in need of a dynamic element created for a Bohemia Interactive MILSIM
training platform where users may be able to coordinate with a Google map of
a static environment using the MILSIM battle-space on a networked website.

If this is a discussion that you might be interested in having with me you
can contact me anytime.... if not however, it is not my intention to impose
myself upon others.

Thanks for reading

B.David