Funny thing when testing a htm file with a style with textsize etc it
works fine for both markers and kml info windows when klicking objects
in the map.
The text in the infowindow is cleraly affected.
Anyhow when trying the same webpage in a iphone w safari it only wokrs
on markers info window.
The infowindow of the kml file is unaffected..

I used the html element to style the infowindows.

html { height: 100%; font-family:Arial; font-size:0.5em; font-
weight:normal; }

Is this some css/safari issue or what do you think?
any ideas about what to do instead?
I dont want to style all text the same manner.