Hi

I have created a custom map, which shows an old map which can be
toggled on/off, using a custom overlay.

The map also calls a marker at the center of the map, which has an
info window.

The problem is that the marker appears behind the custom overlay, and
is only visible when the map is toggled off (showing the satellite
view underneath).

You can see it here

http://tmoi.org.uk/catalogue.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=624&category_id=337

I have tried setting zindex both on the marker and the overlay but to
no avail. Does anybody have any clues as to how I might fix this?

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere, but I have searched around for
ages and found nothing!

Gareth
Best

Gareth Howell