I want a line representing a series of coordinates, yes, the gps log. since
the gps is transmitting every 3 minutes, the possibility of wrong
interpretion of the route is very small..so it would have to do with the
route.
If you have a more reliable solution..this is why I'm here.

The data is retreived as XML, but I can customize the xml file.

Larry's example didn't help because I couldn't understand much from there.
I'm new with Javascript

Thank you in advance and excuse my lack of Javascript