Your welcome, i'm also very pleased to have this sorted.

On a side note, you don't need the forward slashes in your javascript,
only your PHP. Even though it works it is probably best to remove them
as it might throw up an error in some browsers.

With $_GET, you stick a ? on the end of the URL. Then the variable
name, followed by the equals sign and the value (number/letters etc.).
If you want to add more than one set of values and variables, seperate
them with the ampersand (&) symbol. You need the slashes in the PHP
obviously because you are telling it to look for the next folder.