Heads up, its me again...

I've done some further testing :
For a geocode request like this -
var Geocoder = new google.maps.Geocoder();
GeoCoder.geocode( {'address' : "Orange, France", 'region' : "FR"},
ProcessGeoCode);

I get the following result list :
France Service Rd, Bay Lake, Floride, États-Unis
Consulate General of France, 7657 Mt Carmel Dr, Orlando, Floride
32835-8164, États-Unis
France Pavilion, France Service Rd, Bay Lake, Floride 32836, États-
Unis

Something is seriously wrong here !
Simon