Hi all,

Good news: I've worked hard to reinstate these icons!

They now live over on maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/ridefinder-images

Example:
http://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/ridefinder-images/mm_20_red.png

Even better news: I've just added redirects from the old location to the
new one, so existing maps should continue to function. I still do recommend
you directly link to the new ones, it will save a 301 redirect for your
users (and hence, be faster). You should see the redirects come alive
within the next hour or so.

Cheers
Chris

--