Hi
Just a few thoughts

If I had a successful business would I want one of my core features
to be owned and operated by another company maybe even a competitor?
Why should Google not make money out of it as it is costing them to
supply the service?
If you are using Google Maps as a core feature what is to stop
somebody else stealing your idea and using Google or even Bing
Maps,maybe even Google itself?

Regards Davie