I have seen that people are complaining about the incorrect
translations when it comes to israel. I have tried few entries with
'israel' and the results were shocking! I agree with everyone that the
trust is not there anymore in the application, but I would like to add
that there could be no more trust in all Google's apps and there will
be question marks now around the neutrality of Google.
I am afraid that this incident will lead to other thoughts like:
- how is Google dealing with our privacy issues? so is it giving out
our details, location and other info to third parties like
intelligence, Israel for example?
- If Google does not accept that the fact of 'Israel will finish' just
for the sake of translation, then why should i accept that it is not
involved?
- how many million dollars are spent in support of the zionist cause
and human rights violation in ME?
- Is everything we do using Google apps monitored? why not? I cannot
simply classify Google as a commercial entity that is providing
services. on the contrary, it is now like a weapon manufacturer,
having in mind that today's weapons are information and networks, and
it has some interest in promoting for war!!

I myself can live without Google, it can be annoying in the begining,
but I remember that when I first started using Google apps it was the
same...so I will get used to that.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.

Reply via email to