Hi everyone,

Here's something I thought about last night in the car as my technical
marketing side took hold...since at the moment waves are "published"
to the public Web, I think we can assume that their contained content
is NOT spidered/indexed by Google Search. But on the contrary, what
are the opportunities down the road for those who choose to run their
own wave servers and actually have their data be listed for searches
(i.e., educators, government agencies, marketing firms)?

Will/should we be able to toggle the ability for Wave content to be
discovered and regenerated in perpetuity (like Twitter), or have such
data be hands-off, being inherently messaging of a privileged nature
(like Facebook)?

Thought?

Jason :)
jasonsa...@wavesandbox.com