On 1 Oct, 13:55, David Trattnig <david.tratt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Augurae, I think it's not so easy to balance such a complex product right
> from the beginning. Imagine millions of users interacting on a "product in
> construction" at the same time. Operational Transform is not just your
> common RDBMS app. First you have to figure out where the borders are and you
> can incrementally improve...

It *is* frustrating to have project ideas ready, sign up early (on the
first day, in fact), be invited... then have the google registration
system screw up so your invite doesn't work.
Then be passed over for the next 100,000 invites.

I appreciate they have to scale it, but why the whole "Your in!" "No
you're not" dance?