> When will our Google Wave Sandbox account passwords be reset - I've
> requested a reset AND a new account as an alternative but no updates
> yet.

Same here. I've requested the reset, and forwarded my welcome email to
the reset address, and re-signed up using the dev form (all as
instructed), but still not received anything at all.

I don't like to keep complaining, but it's incredibly frustrating -
I've had the past few days off work and would have had plenty of
opportunity to play with Wave, but I can't because I've been unable to
login.

:(