I understand your need for quick answers and it only makes sense to
use a wave as it seems to be an efficient form of communication.
However, as an outsider waiting for permission to play (or even see
what the hype is about).  All questions answered out here where we can
all build our knowledge while waiting for an invite are much
appreciated.  I'd just be concerned if all the discussions happen out
of reach until the "more" public release happens.

Regards,
Jody