I have been trying to work with and follow the groups in regard to all
of my questions about Wave.  However, one of my problems didn't get
answered for 4 days and most others take half a day to a full day for
replies.  I think others are feeling the same frustration and, as a
result, there have been requests for a Wave version of groups.

In the meantime, I am requesting that developers who are willing to
help in groups and also in Wave post their @googlewave.com ids here (I
don't use my sandbox account as much anymore).  I would like to add
some developers to my contact list that I can shoot a Wave to and
bounce a question or two off of from time to time.  I don't know the
types of time constraints people have but as a teacher I am always
looking for ways to help my students so it could just me being naive
when I ask this of you.

So anyone who would like to act as a peer/teacher of sorts through
Wave please leave your id here, send me an email at
callmesm...@gmail.com, or send me a wave at
callmesm...@googlewave.com.  I think we should use the technology for
its intended purpose.  =]

Thanks,