I need a way for information my robot gathers to persist.  So, let's
say I want to find a blip and save its ID so I can work with it in the
future.  I don't know how to do that currently.  I know how to find
the ID of a blip, but I do I save it for later use?  Or, if I create
an object in response to an event, how do I save all of the properties
of that object as they are affected by more and more incoming blips?
Is the object automatically saved on the server when my robot is added
to a wave and then stays there the rest of the time?  It would seem
that if waves are to exist forever in my archive that that would take
up quite a bit of space down the road.

So is this possible?  I have heard a lot about a persistent state with
gadgets, but no talk with robots...=[