I have been trying to figure out a way to automatically (through the
code) generate a new wave. I would like to be able to create a new
wave (conversation) for each object stored in my application to enable
collaboration involving this object (example: opening a wave
conversation that would track human changes for a new mail order). The
Tutorial states that: "Currently, we do not allow you to create a new
wave from scratch in this environment". My question: will this be
possible at any time in the future?

I also thought I might implement a robot that will automatically
create new waves. The robots overview states: "A robot can perform
operations on any wavelet in which it is a participant, and can also
create new wavelets and waves". However, I could not find any API in
the robot API reference that enables creation of new Waves (only
wavelets).

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks